
And so this was one of the few things I had purchased at the Loreal Sale at Expo. Unfortchies, boyf and I came on the last day, and most of the Loreal Cosmetics like their 2-way Foundation were fully sold out. What's left was the Garnier, Loreal Body products, some Maybelline items and a whole range of hair care products.
Anyway, I managed to get something for mother, an advanced birthday gift for nenek and the boyf bought Loreal shampoo which was like DIRT CHEAP. He paid $10 for products worth $38.
But what made me extremely elated was the fact that my Kerastase hair mask was at a steal for 2 for $10. I was planning to get one from
drugstore.com anyway, but since seemed promising for my fine hair, and was pretty cheap, I got it right away. And guess how much it was it costs in real life?
At drugstore.com : US$68.99
At Kerastase.com: US$58
and don't get me started about the exchange rates which are about US$1 = $1.53, and the cost of shipping them to Singapore!
And yes, let me remind you that I got one at only $5 each. =D